Visit our Island Paradise!
Stay at "Seas the Wind Cottage" situated at Salutation Cove, PEI and enjoy over 500 feet of oceanfront, accessing miles of the most beautiful safe & sandy beach on the shores of the warm waters of the Northumberland Strait.
Salutation Cove offers the opportunity to enjoy biking, swimming, beachcombing, bird watching and clam digging - or just sit back and enjoy the island scenery around your home-away-from-home.
"Seas the Wind Cottage" features:
- Two bedrooms with comfy queen size beds
- A large living room with vaulted ceilings & a double hide-a-bed
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with dishes, pots & pans and many small appliances
- Fridge, stove, microwave, washer, dryer
- Satellite TV, CD/Stereo, Phone, DVD
- Wrap around deck with propane BBQ and patio furniture
- Fully outfitted with sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, iron & ironing board, hairdryer & portable fans
- Books, movies, CD's, DVD's, board games, badminton, horseshoes, bikes (no helmets) & bonfire pit
Located on the sunny south shore of Prince Edward Island 15 minutes from the Confederation Bridge. You can reach Cavendish in 30 minutes, Summerside in 20 minutes and Charlottetown in 45 minutes. We are open from June 16th until October 20th
Rates: (CND per week)
|Peak season (June 25 to September 23)||$1500|
|Off-season (June 11 - 24 & September 24 - October 14)||$1000|
- Rates are based on up to 4 people
- $50 CND per week per extra person
- 14% HST extra
- Weekly rentals of our cottage are from Saturday 3 PM to the following Saturday 10 AM
- We require a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure a booking. However, if you cancel and we are able to re-book, we will refund you all but a $100.00 re-booking charge
- We accept Visa & MasterCard for deposit and payment from all guests. We will accept a personalized check for deposit and post-dated (for your arrival date) check for the balance for Canadian guests
- We can not accept any pets as guests
- We ask you to respect PEI's recycling program during your visit
- Smoking is prohibited on the property
- After you cross the Confederation Bridge to PEI, continue 6 km on Highway #1, take the exit to head towards Summerside.
- Go 11 km and turn left on Highway #171 (Callbeck Street), just past the Mid-Isle Motel.
- Travel 2.2 km to the stop sign and turn left on Highway #112.
- Go 1.4 km and turn right on the Chelton/Fernwood Road.
- Travel 1.1 km and go right at the fork in the road to go toward Fernwood.
- Go 5.0 km and turn right on Salutation Cove Road.
- Travel 1.4 km to the end of the gravel road.
- Turn left on Sudbury Lane and go 0.5 km.
- Turn left on Larry's Lane and travel 0.1 km.
- Turn right into our driveway at the #30 sign and go 0.2 km to our cottage.
You've reached your vacation destination, please relax & enjoy your holiday accommodation while at "Seas the Wind"!
|Mailing Address:||66 Highview Road|
|Summerside PE C1N 4J9|